All the adventure…none of the planning.
Are you wanderlust, but overwhelmed with planning your adventure? We offer unique self-guided adventures across the globe.
The Travel Roots team has extensive experience travelling the world, volunteering, and living and working abroad. We’d love to share our expertise with you and help you plan for a life-changing journey.
What our Self-Guided Adventures include:
- Custom self-guided itinerary designed just for you
- Pre-arranged domestic transportation which may include rental cars
- Offline downloadable GPS triggered map with all the points of interest marked
- Pre-arranged accommodations suited to meet your needs and budget
- Travel tips and insider knowledge
- Pre-arranged activities (optional)
What makes our itineraries unique?
- Focus on supporting small local businesses
- Provide access to incredible hiking trails, nature-based activities and off the beaten track gems
- Share our favourite spots to eat
- Offer a ready to go itinerary – all you need to do is arrive at your destination
Where can you go?
We are ready to launch our exclusive experiences in the following destinations:
Stay tuned for our European Road Trip Itineraries coming this Summer 2018.
Do you have a destination that is not on our list? Email us at email@example.com and we will work with you to create a custom experience.
How does it work?
Watch this brief video to learn how our self-guided adventures work and what it includes.
“Perfect for people who like to travel off the beaten path, but not have to worry about where to stay, what to eat, where to go, etc.” – David Weber, Winnipeg, Canada
“We met with Amanda. We had a great conversation so she could get to know us and understand what we were looking for. We gave her our needs and wants list. Using her knowledge on the ground of these wild places and her contacts around the world she came up with an amazing, appropriate and comprehensive list of countries that would suit us. It has been so helpful to have such a dynamic and passionate travel agent who can think outside the all inclusive box and get us the real information we were searching for. Sustainable travel, sustainable living – off to Costa Rica we are going!” – Carey Adam, Winnipeg, Canada