GROUP TRAVEL ADVENTURES & WORKING HOLIDAYS
Are you a yoga instructor, a photographer, an artist, or any other professional that is interested in offering your services for a group travel adventure? We can work with you to design a unique trip that involves transferring your knowledge while travelling the world.
Our role will be taking care of all of the logistics, planning and onsite management of leading the group. We will work with you to create an itinerary and budget that equally benefits yourself, Travel Roots, and the places we visit. Your job is to do what you love to do in another environment and to share your knowledge with the group and the individuals that cross our path as we travel.
All we need is a commitment of a minimum of 6 people to move forward with a group tour. Contact us to plan a rewarding adventure that you can share with a like-minded group of individuals.
How It All Comes Together…
We Manage. You Relax.
It takes a large investment of time and money to plan a customized travel experience. We will take care of all the behind the scenes work to design a customized travel experience. We will take care of the research, planning, logistics, budgeting, and guiding, allowin
g you to sit back, relax, and take in every aspect of the trip.
We are an open, transparent company and work with each of our Clientson a personal level to ensure that we design a memorable experience tailored to fit your goals and objectives. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of your team, here to help bring your travel ideas and programs to life and to make every step smooth and hassle free.
What Makes us Unique
Our mission is to support socially responsible travel through designing customized travel experiences that support small local businesses, eco-conscious travel activities, educational experiences, and cross-cultural learning. We ensure that each experience is meaningful and allows for personal growth and development.
As a company we strongly believe in giving back to the destinations that we visit whether it’s through participating in a volunteer activity or by contributing to a local NGO, this is something that we are passionate about. We have established an amazing network of small businesses, grassroots tourism companies and NGOs across the globe that we work with that share the same values as us. We are always happy to incorporate an element of volunteer travel into the travel programs that we design.
1. Understanding your Needs: We will set up an initial meeting for us to meet and get a good understanding of the type of program you would like to create.
2. Brainstorming for Ideas: Once we get some direction, we will gather ideas to create your unique travel experience, group adventure or wellness retreat.
3. Presenting the Concepts: We’ll send you our best travel concepts by email (including budget options) or present this to you in person or Skype video call.
4. Refining the Experience: We’ll schedule a follow up call to discuss questions you might have and then further refine the proposed program to your liking/budget.
5. Site Inspection (optional extra fees are required): We can plan a site inspection if desired. This allows you to inspect the destination and program elements beforehand.
6. Booking: We’ll send you the agreement to sign, arrange financial transfers, and will put holds on accommodations, restaurants, venues, excursions, transportation and staff. We will also work with you on the right booking model for your clients.
7. Program Delivery: If required we will lead the group and take care of all the logistics on-site. Having a tour leader ensures a smooth experience and allows your staff to sit back and enjoy the experience.
8. Evaluation: After a special tour such as this, we will listen to all feedback and plan a get together afterwards to reflect on the experience.
‘I recently attended a Travel Roots trip to Roatan, Honduras as the Yoga Instructor for the group. I can honestly say it was one of the most incredible experiences in my life in one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been. I would highly recommend a Travel Roots tour for those that want to experience an adventure off the beaten path, be still feel safe & pampered. If you love our Mother Earth, and would like to connect more with other inhabitants of this planet while discovering new aspects of yourself, Travel Roots is perfect for you!’ – Andrea Robin, Winnipeg, Canada
“Just back from an amazing yoga retreat in Nosara, Costa Rica and I would highly recommend Travel Roots!! Our trip was so well organized, the yoga, food, and area were beyond exceptional!! I would do it again tomorrow!!” – Costa Rica Yoga Retreat with Marisa Cline 2017