Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, Arequipa
Dates: Individual & Group Tours available upon request
Prices: Starting at $3,459 USD (11 nights)
Journey with us to a land shrouded in mystery and birthplace of the New World’s most advanced society, the Incan Empire. The jewel of South America, Peru will send your camera into overdrive with its jaw-dropping terrain, colourful markets, white-washed cities, forgotten temples entangled in jungle vines, and massive archaeological complexes. Home to a unique and proud population which continues to maintain its rich culture and identity, you will be welcomed with open arms. Channel your inner Indiana Jones and spirit of adventure as we discover the land of the Inca. This experience is led by Finisterra Travel, our adventure travel partners based out of Vancouver.
- Sampling the culinary delights of Peruvian cuisine
- Discovering the colonial splendours of Lima & Arequipa
- Delving into the “Archaeological Capital of the Americas,” Cusco
- Soaking-in the astonishing views of Machu Picchu
- Exploring the highest navigable lake in the world , Lake Titicaca
- Spotting vicuña on the magical realm of the altiplano
Please contact us for more details.