Business Trip in Nepal – Himalayan Adventure
The Nepal Corporate Travel program provides you with a taste of what the peaceful Himalayan region has to offer. Now you can reward your team with a trip of a lifetime to have an opportunity to experience the immense beauty of the Himalayan giants including Everest! Your base will be the bustling city of Kathmandu filled with an incredible rich cultural history and home to UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This program will expose you to the amazing nature, culture, and history of Nepal while staying in the comforts of a luxury property.
Dates: Available Year-round
Duration of Tour: 6 days / 5 nights
Amount of Participants: 8 – 16 people
Benefits of our Corporate Travel Programs
- Motivate and Inspire Staff – Your staff will feel motivated and appreciated for their efforts when awarded with a travel adventure in an exciting destination
- Enhance team building skills – Each of our experiences will have time set aside for corporate team building sessions, business meetings, and/or workshops allowing your team to enhance their skills and work better as a team. Plus sharing an experience in a unique travel destination creates stronger bonds amongst colleagues.
- Increase in productivity – Your staff will feel appreciated and this will entice them to be more productive in the workplace
- Keep and Attract your Best Employees – By offering engaging and appealing travel experiences to your team ensures that you keep your best staff happy and attract new talent if needed
- Cross Cultural Learning – You and your team will travel to different countries and experience different ways of living, gaining an appreciation and understanding for other cultures
- Increased Loyalty – We offer experiences that support small local businesses and local NGOs that support Educational and Environmental Projects leaving your team feeling proud to work for a company that contributes and cares for social and environmental initiatives
- Create Excellent PR for your Company – Our experiences take you on unique journeys that contribute to Educational and/or Environmental causes which will lead to positive word of mouth and improve your company’s public relations
What You’ll Experience
The main attraction of Nepal are the Himalayan giants up north, but the country has so much more to offer than just mountain vistas and high altitude treks. Situated between the two cultural giants India and China, Nepal has quietly forged an identity of its own that is a pleasant mixture of the vibrant colors of India and the serenity and peace of Tibet. You will notice the blend everywhere – in the faces of the people that live here, in the cuisine they eat, in the religious rituals they perform and even in the way they carry themselves. The geographical diversity is astounding – the lowest point of the country is 17 m from sea level and the highest point is… well the top of the world ( 8848 m ).
The geographical diversity allows for amazing biodiversity as well and Nepal’s government has made it a priority to work for conserving its biological riches. The country is also making strides in the field of adventure sports. The historic palaces and temples all around the country give an insight to the ancient culture of the country and gives tourists a glimpse of medieval art and architecture.
In your Nepal Corporate Travel program you will have an opportunity to explore the rich history, culture, religion, architecture, local markets, temples, and monasteries of Kathmandu valley ( the history art and culture of Kathmandu valley dates back from first century ). You will also see the natural wonders of the Himalayas from a scenic mountain flight ( 45 mins ), including Mt. Everest. This program will also give opportunity to visit scenic villages where we work with a local NGO to deliver social impact projects in schools and communities. All this you can enjoy while staying in one of our comfortable and luxury properties.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In participating in this experience your business will be supporting local NGO READI – Rural Empowerment And Development Initiative (READI) Nepal is a Nepali non-governmental organization established in order to provide opportunity particularly in education, health, income generation, and infrastructure development for Trans-Himalayan people in the rural areas of the Humla district. READI supports poor and underprivileged children of Humla and other parts of rural Nepal in Education by supporting them with books, foods, accommodations and tuition facilities. We believe that providing quality education to children of present day Nepal will pave the way for the social and economic transformation of the country.
Your Nepal Corporate Travel Program will provide much needed support to this organization’s Education Program. Plus you will get a chance to visit one of their schools and learn more about the program and how your contribution is helping the communities.
Call us at +46 (0)76 79501309 or complete the form below for a Quote!