7 Night All-Inclusive Maldives Island Adventure
Male – Huvadhoo Atoll – Male
Dates: Opportunities year round! Best time to go is between December to March (dry season)
Price: Only $1,500 CAD plus 5% GST per person for a private room
A Maldives Island Adventure is a dream holiday for many people. Now you can have an opportunity to experience the beauty of the islands by staying in a quaint guesthouse on a local community island. This guesthouse is locally owned and works towards providing sustainable employment and business opportunities in the community.
What You’ll Experience
Your journey begins when you travel from the capital of Male on a domestic flight to Huvadhoo Atoll in southern Maldives. Upon arrival you will then transfer to a speedboat that will take you to the island. You’ll be welcomed by the local community and feel part of the community staying in the local guesthouse. If peace, tranquility and harmony is what you seek, this guesthouse is your ultimate stay located in the world’s biggest atoll.
All rooms are Air Conditioned, with Hot water shower, in a comfortable bed. You will be served breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in the Restaurant during your stay. You will have an opportunity to experience local island life by partaking in a variety of activities similar to any luxury resort. The activities include fishing trips, snorkelling trips, visits to beautiful sand banks, island picnics, dolphin watching and water sports.
Now’s your chance to experience the magic of some of the most idyllic islands in the world at an affordable price that supports a local community!
- Enjoy the laid back culture of the local island community
- Experience the absolute beauty of the islands - white sand beaches, palm trees, salty sea air, and turquoise waters
- Explore the nearby uninhabited islands and stop for a picnic
- Snorkel through the colourful coral reefs and spot a variety of tropical fish species and sea turtles
- Head out on a local fishing trip where they still use traditional hook and line techniques
- Opportunities for SCUBA diving, surfing & wake boarding
- Relax on the pristine white sand beaches on the uninhabited islands
Your 7 Day All-Inclusive Experience is customized as you wish - here is a sample of what your week can look like:
Day 1: Arrive by boat to the local island and be welcomed by your hosts. You will have a wonderful traditional meal upon arrival.
Day 2: Get orientated on a community tour, followed by an afternoon snorkelling excursion to a nearby reef.
Day 3: Learn traditional fishing methods while you head out with a crew of local fishermen to catch your evening dinner. Fish BBQ dinner will be served that night.
Day 4: Optional day to try SCUBA diving, wake boarding, or surfing. Or just relax and enjoy simple island life.
Day 5: Take a trip to a nearby white sand bar and have an island picnic.
Day 6: Discover another local spot for snorkelling. Get a chance to spot sea turtles.
Day 7: Say your goodbyes to the local community and depart for home.
- Accommodations in a private room with ensuite and air-conditioning
- 3 locally prepared meals each day
- Fishing Excursion
- 2 Snorkel Adventures
- Trip to sand bar with an island picnic
- Domestic travel which includes plane from Male and a boat ride
- International Airfare to Male
- Travel Insurance
- Additional activities not mentioned
- Snacks and additional drinks