Business Trip in Maldives – Island Adventure
The Maldives Corporate Travel Island Adventure is a dream holiday for many people. Now you can reward your team with a trip of a lifetime to have an opportunity to experience the beauty of the islands by staying in an island resort in the Southern Atoll of Huvadhoo. This resort you’ll be staying at has created a partnership with a local NGO that supports local community development in the region.
Dates: Available Year-round
Duration of Tour: 5-6 days
Amount of Participants: 6-12 people
Benefits of our Corporate Travel Programs
- Motivate and Inspire Staff – Your staff will feel motivated and appreciated for their efforts when awarded with a travel adventure in an exciting destination
- Enhance team building skills – Each of our experiences will have time set aside for corporate team building sessions, business meetings, and/or workshops allowing your team to enhance their skills and work better as a team. Plus sharing an experience in a unique travel destination creates stronger bonds amongst colleagues.
- Increase in productivity – Your staff will feel appreciated and this will entice them to be more productive in the workplace
- Keep and Attract your Best Employees – By offering engaging and appealing travel experiences to your team ensures that you keep your best staff happy and attract new talent if needed
- Cross Cultural Learning – You and your team will travel to different countries and experience different ways of living, gaining an appreciation and understanding for other cultures
- Increased Loyalty – We offer experiences that support small local businesses and local NGOs that support Educational and Environmental Projects leaving your team feeling proud to work for a company that contributes and cares for social and environmental initiatives
- Create Excellent PR for your Company – Our experiences take you on unique journeys that contribute to Educational and/or Environmental causes which will lead to positive word of mouth and improve your company’s public relations
What You’ll Experience
Your journey begins when you travel from Sweden to the capital Male, then on to board a domestic flight to the Huvadhoo Atoll in southern Maldives. Upon arrival you will then be transferred to a speedboat that will take you to your island resort. If peace, tranquility and harmony is what you seek, this resort is your ultimate stay located in the world’s biggest atoll.
You will be staying at the Robinson Club Maldives situated on its on private island surrounded by coral reef and incredible snorkelling. This island is home to white sandy beaches and an impressive restaurant offering a variety of culinary delights. Plus there are a variety of beautiful sitting areas to host your team building meetings and workshops during your Business Trip.
You will have an opportunity to experience island life by partaking in a variety of activities which may include fishing trips, snorkelling trips, visits to beautiful sand banks, island picnics, dolphin watching, and water sports.
Corporate Social Responsibility
In participating in this experience your business will be supporting local NGO Huvadhoo Aid‘s Mangrove Reforestation Program where 10% of the budget will support this initiative. This program is an ongoing initiative in the community that supports mangrove reforestation which is vital to the local communities’ rising sea levels. Your team will embark on a day trip to visit the local island community of Hoadedhoo where you will learn about the mangrove reforestation project and be able to plant some trees yourselves. You will also get a chance to meet with local community members and participate in their after school sports programs. You’ll instantly feel welcomed into the community. You’ll end your day with a sunset cruise back to your resort.
Now’s your chance to experience the magic of some of the most idyllic islands in the world that supports a local community!
Call us at +46 (0)76 79501309 or complete the form below for a Quote!