Business Trip in Italy in the Beautiful Countryside of Piedmont Home to Vineyards and Quaint Villages Overlooking the Alps
The Langhe Region of Piedmont, located in Northern Italy, is now declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site famous for its wines and truffles. The region is home to quaint villages, organic farms, artisanal productions, vineyards, and locals living a traditional simplified lifestyle. The beauty and relaxed atmosphere of this location will make it the perfect destination to host your Italy Corporate Travel experience.
Dates: Available Year-round
Duration of Tour: 3-4 days
Amount of Participants: 6-12 people
Other Locations in Italy: Upon request we also offer experiences in the coastal region of Liguria located in the famous Portofino Peninsula.
Benefits of our Corporate Travel Programs
- Motivate and Inspire Staff – Your staff will feel motivated and appreciated for their efforts when awarded with a travel adventure in an exciting destination
- Enhance team building skills – Each of our experiences will have time set aside for corporate team building sessions, business meetings, and/or workshops allowing your team to enhance their skills and work better as a team. Plus sharing an experience in a unique travel destination creates stronger bonds amongst colleagues.
- Increase in productivity – Your staff will feel appreciated and this will entice them to be more productive in the workplace
- Keep and Attract your Best Employees – By offering engaging and appealing travel experiences to your team ensures that you keep your best staff happy and attract new talent if needed
- Cross Cultural Learning – You and your team will travel to different countries and experience different ways of living, gaining an appreciation and understanding for other cultures
- Increased Loyalty – We offer experiences that support small local businesses and local NGOs that support Educational and Environmental Projects leaving your team feeling proud to work for a company that contributes and cares for social and environmental initiatives
- Create Excellent PR for your Company – Our experiences take you on unique journeys that contribute to Educational and/or Environmental causes which will lead to positive word of mouth and improve your company’s public relations
What You’ll Experience
Your journey begins arriving in Turin International Airport (only a 3 hour direct flight from Stockholm) where you will be welcomed by your local host and transported to the countryside in the village of Cisterna d’Asti. This will be your home base for the next 3 nights. Your group will stay at an authentic locally owned Hotel in Cisterna d’Asti a region defined by its beautiful and preserved natural landscape, marked by Rocche to the west and sweet hills to the east and, of course, by its delicious wines.
You cannot go on a trip to Italy without indulging in the local cuisine. You will learn about the culture, lifestyle, and food of this spectacular region while supporting the Slow Food Foundation. During your 4 day experience one day will be set aside for a day in the Winery with of course a wine and food-tasting experience afterwards.
You will have plenty of time to host your Team Building Sessions / Workshops during your stay plus the option of participating in a Team Building Cooking Class where you will learn how to prepare the regional cuisine of the region.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As part of your Corporate Social Responsibility part of the budget for this experience will support the Slow Food Foundation for Biodiversity. The Foundation’s projects are tools to promote a model of agriculture that is based on local biodiversity and respect for the land and the local culture, is in harmony with the environment and aims to provide food sovereignty and access to good, clean and fair food for all communities. During your stay a representative will come to your Hotel and do a presentation on how your contribution will help their organization achieve its mandate.
Call us at +46 (0)76 79501309 or complete the form below for a Quote!