Lake Chapala, Mexico
Location: La Vita Bella Soul Spa
Date: Pick any 6 consecutive days in Feb 2016
USD$2300 sgl / USD$3800 dbl
NEW : $1810 USD single / $2697 USD Double
**** SAVINGS of $490 USD single / $1103 USD Double ****
La Vita Bella Soul Spa is a world class destination for healing, transformation and celebration. Overlooking Lake Chapala in Central Mexico this hotel boast majestic sunsets, delicious cuisine and a luxurious setting that is sure to sooth your mind body and soul into equilibrium.
Join your guide, Niki Trosky in a combination of daily yoga sessions along with a variety of holistic treatments that are designed to illuminate your soul. This soul spa is rooted in volcanic hot springs that travel 260 meters below the surface and channel into a variety of experiential thermal baths, designed to offer guests serenity, relaxation and inspiration. Experience deep inner transformation and connect with your higher self as you sink into the variety of spa treatments at the sanctuary of La Vita Bella Soul Spa.
Try a variety of water therapy treatments that will inspire an accelerated healing process and free movement of energy.
- The Crystal Pyramid – A mineral bath that sits beneath an impressive crystal clear pyramid acts as a gateway to connect you with your higher self and universal source energy.
- The Olmec Head – A dark covered mineral pool that flows beneath the pyramid acts as a metaphorical and figurative journey through the mind, allowing transformation to occur.
- The Infinity Pool – Floating in this serene pool that overlooks the valley and lake Chapala offers you the feeling of merging with the open sky and horizon.
- The Temple of Water – Hot healing water along with intense jets, steam and a serenade of falling water will transform your body and bring you into a place of peace and serenity.
- Temazcal – An ancient sweat Lodge, designed to take you into a place of deep introspection and transformation with the guidance of a Shaman.
Whether you need to physically rehabilitate, emotionally recover or spiritually reconnect, this 6 day retreat will maximize your ability to do so.
Retreat Package Includes:
- 6 nights Luxury Accommodations at La Vita Bella Soul Spa
- Delicious Conscious Cuisine - Alcohol not included but available
- Daily Yoga Classes in inspired setting
- Daily guided Meditation
- A massage in a beautiful therapeutic setting
- A private energy alignment session with Niki
- Temple of Water Treatment
- Daily access to exquisite water treatment Therapies
- Traditional Temazcal - a guided Sweat Lodge Ceremony
Not included: flights into Guadalajara International Airport
Travel Roots is happy to arrange flight for you.
A shuttle will pick you up from the airport. The hotel is a 40 minute drive away.
Enjoy a relaxed schedule and unique treatments inspired to free movement of energy and inspire equilibrium. Your host Nicky Trosky will work with you to combine Thermal Water Treatments, Massages, Yoga, Meditation, Temazcal and Hiking to offer you a fun and celebratory atmosphere or a week of privacy and solitude. You can take part in crafting your own luxurious and holistic experience.
This retreat is infamous for creating significant shifts in well being & consciousness in short period of time. If you only have a week to escape, there is simply no better place to re-align with your most joyful radiant self.
Free time during retreats can be spent lounging in various water therapies, exploring local organic markets, horse back riding with onsite stables, playing tennis, jumping on trampolines, venturing to world class paragliding sites, drinking wine and making new friends, reading in hammocks, hiking to caves or napping!
La Vita Bella is a cozy chique boutique hotel perched upon a beautiful lush mountain side.
Every room has a king size bed with a dreamy white canopy, fluffy pillows and a luxurious comforter.
All rooms have a large bathtub that can be filled with healing thermal waters.
La Vita Bella restaurant offers an ideal atmosphere to toast the sunset. Chef Gerrard has transcended cooking into a passion and the result is conscious cuisine made with love. With a new menu everyday, Chef Gerrard takes pleasure in cooking with fresh seasonal ingredients and believes food tastes better when it is made in the moment.