Business Trip in Iceland – Thermal Waters, Glaciers, Waterfalls, and Volcanoes
Iceland is a magical remote island that is so different from other parts of Scandinavia – its isolation has evolved into an interesting culture paired with incredible natural wonders. Because of its geographic location, Iceland is home to an incredible diverse landscape that contains thermal waters, glaciers, waterfalls, and volcanoes – all of which are easily accessible with Reykjavik as its base. The recent rise of their tourism industry has also attracted some talented Chefs that offer incredible world-class cuisine. This destination is only a 3 hour direct flight from Stockholm making it a very accessible location for your corporate retreat.
Dates: Available Year-round
Duration of Tour: 3-4 days
Amount of Participants: 6-12 people
Benefits of our Corporate Travel Programs
- Motivate and Inspire Staff – Your staff will feel motivated and appreciated for their efforts when awarded with a travel adventure in an exciting destination
- Enhance team building skills – Each of our experiences will have time set aside for corporate team building sessions, business meetings, and/or workshops allowing your team to enhance their skills and work better as a team. Plus sharing an experience in a unique travel destination creates stronger bonds amongst colleagues.
- Increase in productivity – Your staff will feel appreciated and this will entice them to be more productive in the workplace
- Keep and Attract your Best Employees – By offering engaging and appealing travel experiences to your team ensures that you keep your best staff happy and attract new talent if needed
- Cross Cultural Learning – You and your team will travel to different countries and experience different ways of living, gaining an appreciation and understanding for other cultures
- Increased Loyalty – We offer experiences that support small local businesses and local NGOs that support Educational and Environmental Projects leaving your team feeling proud to work for a company that contributes and cares for social and environmental initiatives
- Create Excellent PR for your Company – Our experiences take you on unique journeys that contribute to Educational and/or Environmental causes which will lead to positive word of mouth and improve your company’s public relations
What You’ll Experience
Your journey begins arriving in the colourful city of Reykjavik. Your base will be the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura, located in the beautiful surroundings of Öskjuhlíð hill and Nauthólsvík beach within walking distance to city centre. The hotel is certified as a Green Hotel and operates accordingly. With birds singing just for you, and fresh ocean air all around, it’s nice to know that you’re still only a short walk from Reykjavik center. Their in-hotel spa will help your team relax and unwind at the end of your days. For dinner, their restaurant, Satt, offers fresh, local produce and flavors that are as good for your soul as they are for your body.
Reykjavik is home to many incredible restaurants and culinary delights including fresh seafood dishes and tasty Icelandic lamb – your team will definitely be well fed throughout this trip. You will also have the opportunity to partake in the Icelandic “hot pool” culture and host one of your team building sessions like a local from one of the city’s charming public swimming pools. Reykjavik offers a great base to get a taste of what Iceland has to offer. Our recommended experience offers two day trips to see some of Iceland’s most iconic sites and a trip to the Blue Lagoon upon arrival.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Iceland is home to some incredible natural wonders. Organizations such as Landvernd – Icelandic Environmental Association is an NGO working on environmental issues in order to protect and improve the quality of life in the country. Landvernd’s role is to safeguard Icelandic nature and be an active participant in strategic planning, education and informed decision-making in matters relating to land use, resources and the environment.
We will work with IcelandAir Hotels which is an avid supporter of Environmental and Social Programs in Iceland to ensure that your Corporate Social Responsibility contribution is distributed to a program that shares your values as an organization. During the trip, time will be dedicated to viewing a short presentation of how your contribution is helping with Environmental & Social projects in Iceland.
Call us at +46 (0)76 79501309 or complete the form below for a Quote!